What does the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica offer that is new?
The minivan is at the heart of American culture and none beats the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica. It has one of the largest cargo capacities, excellent fuel economy, and passenger comfort, which make it better than the average SUV/CUV. It also sports a quick-change and functional interior that offers the ultimate comfort as you cruise to pick up kids from school, go shopping, or go for a cross-country road trip.
It has a large sitting capacity available by second and third-row seating that can be removed to increase the cargo space in the back. However, you can carry as many as seven passengers each sitting comfortably.
What is New in the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica’s Interior?
- Premium package in the Touring L model that adds a power-adjustable passenger seat
- 8.4-inch touch-screen display
- 13 speaker Alpine audio system that outputs an incredible 506 watts
- Perforated leather seats
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror and an overhead console on the Limited Hybrid models
- A universal garage-door opener on the Hybrid Limited and Hybrid Touring L models
- Chryslers U-connect infotainment system with a new processor chip to reduce the startup time and shows sharper graphics
- 4G LTE connection
- An optional hybrid power train
The 2018 Chrysler Pacifica takes the award for being the widest and tallest minivan to date, which is reflected in the roomy interior.
What is New in the 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Exterior?
There are few changes in the exterior, but you will note them off the bat. Here is what is new in the 2018 model
- Chrome roof rails in the Touring L
- New wheel design with 20-inch rims in the Touring Plus
- Three-pane panoramic sunroof for the Touring L Plus
- Passive entry on the Hybrid Touring L
- polished wheels on the Hybrid Touring L
- Two new colors: Ocean Blue Metallic and Copper Pearl Coat
Safety and Driver Assistance
All the safety and driver assistance features available in the 2017 model are now standard in the 2018 models such as the rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot monitoring, rear automated emergency braking, and rear parking sensors. Optional features in the 2018 model:
- Adaptive cruise control
- Lane-keeping assist
- Automatic high beams
- Automated emergency braking