Safety Tips While Riding Motorcycle
After facing the wrath of bone chilling winter, finally spring season has set in. Spring season is the best time to dust off your helmets and hit the road. As more than 1 million bikes in United States are going to be on road in this beautiful season, there are certain tips which will be kept you safe while driving your motorbike.
• Tune up your Bike: - Analyze all the liners and tubes properly and make sure that they are working properly.
• Test your Safety Gears: - Your Gears will help you, especially if you meet with an accident. Inspect your helmets, gloves and eye gears well before using them.
• Use your horns and lights: - Horns and lights are the vital safety features of your bike. Use your horns at intersections and horn appropriately without any fear.
• Limit your Speed: - Speed Thrills but it’s dangerous. The faster you drive, the less response time will be there in an emergency.
• Tailgating not allowed: - Safe distance between vehicles will save you from paying price of others mistake.